Conference calls represent an indispensable tool for business in today’s modern economy. It allows you to work more effectively and faster in order to keep up with your daily demands and do more with less. One of the most powerful conference call features that allows you to do all this is reservationless calling. In this article, we will go over what reservationless conference calling is and how it can benefit your organization.
Reservationless: Is That Even a Real Word?
While it may not be a proper dictionary term, no better word describes the nature of conference calling than reservationless. Essentially, it describes a service where conference calls can be made without any prior notification or reservation ahead of time. Anytime you need to do a conference by telephone or web, you simply dial the phone number or log on to the website and it’s as simple as that!
So What Are the Benefits?
So what makes this type of conference calling service, which does not require a reservation ahead of time, so appealing and a must-have business tool? There are a few benefits:
- Ease of Use: the simpler and easier the service, the more likely you will use it and be able to benefit from the other advantages the service offers. Reservationless conferencing does not waste resources and cause delays by being forced to wait for a confirmation of conference reservation.
- Save Time: if you do conference calling on a daily/weekly basis, then you do not want to waste time constantly calling your provider to make reservations. A reservationless service lets you save time by bypassing unnecessary steps on your part.
- Available Anytime: a service that does not require a reservation means that you can use it anytime you please, whether at 2 p.m. or 2 a.m.
Reservationless conference calling allows you the freedom and flexibility to make most of your time and energy. Consider some of the following scenarios.
1. It is the morning office rush and you are already behind schedule. You received the financial report but their is still some information missing or that you do not understand. To make things worse, you have to present a summary of the report to your bosses and the meeting is soon.
With reservationless conference calling, you can simply hold a quick conference call with the Finance and HR departments to resolve any outstanding issues and make make your own presentation on time with no worries.
There is no need to waste time by calling to make a reservation ahead of time. You simply do the conference call when the need arises.
2. It is 8:o0 p.m. and you are still stuck in the office doing some extra work to finish up before the weekend. You need to do a conference call so you dial your service provider but their customer service department is closed and everyone has gone home for the day.
So what now? Reservationless conference calling does not require giving advance notice and waiting for approval. You have access to the service at all times.
Conference calling services which do not require advance reservations are powerful and necessary business tools and can give your organization the flexibility to connect with others at all times of the day and night with the utmost ease.